How to remove floor tile?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. To remove floor tile, you will need a hammer, chisel, and protective goggles.
2. Start by placing the chisel at an angle on the top edge of the tile, and tap it with the hammer to loosen it. Work your way around the perimeter of the tile until it is loose.
3. Remove the tile and any adhesive that may be left behind.
4. Clean the surface with a damp cloth to remove any remaining dust.
5. Repeat these steps for each tile until you have successfully removed all tiles.