How to scale plot in autocad?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Select the objects that need scaling in your AutoCAD drawing.
2. Click “Modify” on the menu ribbon and choose “Scale” from the dropdown list.
3. Select a base point on the drawing, typically the object origin.
4. Enter the new scale factor or click the “Reference” button to select a reference length on the drawing.
5. Click “OK” to apply the scaling factor and close the dialog box.