How to seal concrete patio?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Pressure wash the patio to remove any dirt, dust, and debris.
2. Fill in any cracked or uneven areas with concrete repair caulk.
3. Apply a waterproof sealant to the concrete surface.
4. Allow the sealant to dry according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
5. Apply a layer of concrete paint for added protection and color.