How to secure garage door?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Upgrade your garage door with a lockable bar.
2. Install an alarm system with motion sensors to detect any suspicious activity.
3. Reinforce the door frame and locks with additional braces and box-steel strike plates.
4. Install a high-quality deadbolt lock to secure the main door.
5. Use a padlock or chain to help prevent access from the outside.
6. Replace the existing door with a high-strength steel one.
7. Add an automatic timer to close the garage door after a set time.
8. Fill in any gaps around your garage door with weatherstripping or sealant.
9. Put up a surveillance camera to monitor any activity near the garage door.