How to set up garden irrigation system?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Choose the area to be watered – Decide on the areas you want to water and measure how much space you’ll need to cover with your irrigation system.
2. Select irrigation system components – Select the components for your irrigation system based on the size of your garden, including the right number of sprinkler heads, pipes and hoses, and pumps.
3. Install the components – Carefully install the components according to the manufacturers’ instructions. Make sure you attach the sprinkler heads to the plumbing pipes or hoses properly and position them at the right distance from each other.
4. Connect the water supply – Attach the water supply and securely connect the valves, pipes, fittings, and filters.
5. Test the system – To make sure the irrigation system is working properly, open the valves slowly and test the sprinklers one by one. Adjust the sprinklers if needed.
6. Program the timer – Set the timer to the desired intervals for watering your garden.
7. Maintain the system – Regularly check for leaks, broken pieces and faulty connections. Also, inspect the filter for debris and clean and replace it when necessary.