How to spruce up a concrete patio?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Add outdoor furniture- Furniture like chairs, benches, and tables can add a welcoming touch to any concrete patio.
2. Rugs or mats- Adding an outdoor rug or mat can create a cozier space while also protecting the concrete from wear and tear.
3. Potted plants and planters- Planting flowers, trees, and shrubs in decorative planters can help to bring life to a concrete patio.
4. Paint or Stain- Painting or staining the concrete can instantly change the look and feel of the patio.
5. Hang lights or lanterns- Hanging lights or lanterns around the patio is a great way to create a cozy atmosphere.
6. Firepit- Installing a firepit will warm up the space and provide a nice place to relax.