How to stack bricks on a pallet?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Remove any shrink wrap or other materials that may be on the pallet.
2. Place a single layer of bricks on the pallet, making sure to evenly distribute them across the entire surface.
3. Place a second layer of bricks on top, offsetting the joints from the layer below.
4. Continue laying layers of bricks until the desired height is reached, using extra care to keep the rows even and straight.
5. Secure the bricks in place by tying the stack with nylon straps or bungee cords.
6. Cover the brick stack with a tarp or plastic wrap to protect it from moisture or dust.