How to take dealership of cement?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. First, you will need to research the types of cement available in your area, as well as the manufacturers who produce them.
2. Once you have narrowed down your options, contact the manufacturers and inquire about their dealership policies and procedures.
3. Next, you will need to ensure that you have adequate storage and transportation facilities to meet the requirements of a cement dealership.
4. Finally, you will need to apply for the necessary permits and licenses to legally operate as a cement dealership.
5. After all the paperwork is approved and completed, you will be ready to start selling cement at your local retailers and wholesalers.