How to use boolean in 3ds max?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
Boolean operations in 3ds Max allow users to combine 3D objects, cutting or adding them together to make a new object. To use the Boolean operation in 3ds Max:
1. Select the objects that you want to use in the 3ds Max scene.
2. Go to the Create panel and select Compound Objects > Boolean.
3. Select the operation that you want to perform.
4. Set the parameters of the operation.
5. Move or rotate the objects as needed.
6. Press the Create button to confirm your changes.