How to use shotcrete?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Prepare the area for shotcrete application by cleaning and preparing the underlying surface.
2. Mix the shotcrete ingredients in a concrete mixer and add water until the slurry is a consistency that can be easily sprayed.
3. Set up the shotcrete equipment, such as a shotcrete gun and any other related accessories.
4. Test the shotcrete mixture to verify the spray pattern and ensure an even application.
5. Spray the shotcrete onto the prepared surface and follow the manufacturer’s instructions for information on how much pressure and flow rate to use.
6. Shape and finish the shotcrete as needed with tools such as trowels or rakes.
7. Allow the shotcrete to cure and dry before applying any additional layers or painting it.