What are the uses of building materials?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Building materials are used to construct, maintain and repair buildings, houses and other structures.
2. Commonly used building materials include stone, timber, concrete, metals, glass, plastic, clay and soil.
3. Building materials are an important part of the construction industry as they affect both the cost and quality of a structure.
4. Building materials can help to reduce energy consumption by improving insulation and thermal performance.
5. Building materials also help to protect against extreme weather conditions, fire and decay.
6. Building materials are often chosen for their aesthetic qualities, with certain materials used to give a particular look or feel.