How to arrange photos on staircase walls?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Choose the photos that you would like to display.
2. Decide on the overall style you would like to achieve.
3. Measure the length and height of the wall space you have available for the photos.
4. Draw a sketch of the staircase wall on graph paper to help plan your layout.
5. Start by placing the largest photo at the top of the wall and the smaller ones below.
6. Consider the size and shape of each photo when deciding the layout.
7. Experiment with different arrangements until you are happy with the result.
8. Hang the photos at a consistent height and use a level to ensure they are even.
9. Use non-corrosive nails or picture hangers to hang the photos securely.