How to attach plywood to wall?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Measure the plywood panel and mark where the studs are on the wall.
2. Pre-drill holes in the panel for screw anchor points.
3. Place the panel against the wall and use a level to make sure it is straight.
4. Use 3-inch drywall screws to attach the plywood to the wall studs.
5. Cover the screws with putty to fill any gaps.
6. Paint over the putty for a finished look.