How to build a fish pond with bricks?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Gather the materials needed for the project, such as bricks, soil, gravel, a liner and pond plants.
2. Prepare the area where the pond will be placed. Make sure that the ground is level and clear of debris, and dig a hole according to the size of the pond.
3. Place the liner in the hole. Make sure it is secured with rocks or bricks to keep it from slipping.
4. Start laying out the brick wall around the pond. Use mortar to help adhere each brick to the other. Make sure to leave gaps between the bricks as this will help with water circulation.
5. When the brick wall is completed, fill the pond with a water source, such as a garden hose or a bucket.
6. Spread a layer of gravel at the bottom of the pond to help with filtration.
7. Add plants, rocks, and any decorations desired.
8. Enjoy your new fish pond!