How to change autocad to architectural units?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Open the drawing in AutoCAD.
2. Click the “Annotation” icon in the home tab.
3. Select “Units” from the menu.
4. In the “Units” dialogue box, select “Architectural” from the “Unit Type” drop-down menu.
5. Specify the units and precision values in the boxes.
6. Click “OK” to save the changes.