How to change dimension size in autocad?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Launch AutoCAD and open the file you wish to edit.
2. Select the object whose dimension you want to change.
3. Go to the Annotate tab on the ribbon and select the Dimension panel.
4. Choose the type of dimension you want to change.
5. Select the dimension that you want to edit.
6. Change the value in the Properties palette.
7. When finished, click the green checkmark to apply your changes.