How to clean chandeliers on high ceiling?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Gather the cleaning supplies that you will need: a stable ladder, a chandelier cleaner/polish, a soft cloth, and a brush with soft bristles.
2. Place the ladder in a secure position close to the chandelier.
3. Wipe off visible dirt and dust from the surface of the fixture using the soft cloth.
4. Apply the chandelier cleaner and polish with a soft cloth, taking care not to drip any onto the floor.
5. Use the brush with soft bristles to clean hard-to-reach areas.
6. Once the chandelier is completely clean, allow it to dry before replacing the light bulbs.