How to clean vinyl plank floors?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
Vinyl plank floors are relatively easy to keep clean. Follow these steps to ensure your vinyl planks stay looking new:
1. Sweep or vacuum regularly to remove dust and dirt.
2. Mop with warm water and a mild soap solution.
3. Don’t damp mop and avoid letting standing water sit on the floor.
4. Wipe up any spills immediately and dry the area.
5. Avoid using harsh abrasives, steel wool, scouring pads, vinegar, or ammonia-based cleaners on your vinyl plank floors.
6. Use a microfiber mop for best results.
7. Use protectors under furniture legs to prevent scratching.
8. For areas that are heavily soiled, use a spray cleaner formulated for vinyl flooring and a nonabrasive cleaning pad.