How to clean linoleum floors?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Start by sweeping or vacuuming the floor to remove any dirt, dust, hair, or debris.
2. Mix warm water and a mild dish soap together in a bucket, mop bucket, or spray bottle.
3. Apply the cleaning solution to the linoleum floor with a mop or damp cloth.
4. Scrub any stubborn spots or stains with a soft-bristled brush.
5. Rinse the mop or cloth off often while scrubbing.
6. After scrubbing, rinse the floor thoroughly with clean water.
7. Dry the floor with a cotton towel or a dry mop.