How to complain about illegal construction in delhi?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Contact the local Municipal Corporation office in your area to file a complaint about the illegal construction.
2. Provide details of the construction activities such as location, date and time the activity began, and number of workers involved.
3. You can contact Delhi Pollution Control Committee (DPCC) to complain about illegal construction activity.
4. Reach out to local governing bodies such as the Delhi Development Authority or Delhi Urban Arts Commission.
5. Register a police complaint about the illegal construction activity.
6. File a Public Interest Litigation (PIL) in the High Court of Delhi to bring attention to the issue.