How to cut plywood without power tools?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Use a handsaw with a coarse-toothed blade.
2. Score the plywood surface several times with a utility knife.
3. Apply even and firm pressure as you cut along the line.
4. Sand the edges with a fine-grit sandpaper.
5. Double-check for splinters and smooth the edges.