How to decorate ceiling beams?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Paint the ceiling beam a single color to make it blend in or stand out depending on the room’s aesthetic.
2. Hang fabric panels or curtains from the beam to create a cozy, cozy space.
3. Install wall sconces or pendant light fixtures onto the beam to bring a soft, ambient glow to the area.
4. Install shelves or cabinets on the beam to add extra storage space.
5. Create an accent wall with tile or wallpaper around the beam.
6. Wrap the beam in twinkle lights for a more decorative look.
7. Hang artwork from the beam, such as framed prints or hanging plants.
8. Add a chandelier or pendant lighting above the