How to design foundation in staad pro?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Launch Staad Pro and create a new structure.
2. Add support conditions to the structure.
3. Select “Foundation” from the “Structure” menu.
4. Select the type of foundation you want to design.
5. Enter the bearing capacity of the foundation soil and other soil parameters, such as friction angle, cohesion and unit weight.
6. Choose from a variety of methodologies for designing your foundation.
7. Specify the risk level for your design by entering the acceptable amount of settlement.
8. Generate the output, which presents your foundation design.
9. Review the output and make any necessary adjustments to your design.
10. Finalize your foundation design.