How to dispose of old bricks?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Use them in your own DIY projects such as building a fire pit, making a wall, or simply creating a garden path.
2. Donate them to local parks, schools, or community centers for use in landscaping projects or construction.
3. Contact local brick recyclers to see if they will buy them from you.
4. Sell them online on websites like eBay or Craigslist.
5. Repurpose them for artistic projects or as part of an outdoor arts and crafts project.
6. Dispose of them responsibly at the local landfill.