How to make a flower bed with bricks?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Clear the area of any existing vegetation and debris and make sure it is level.
2. Place the first row of bricks around the perimeter of the flower bed, ensuring that each brick is level.
3. If desired, lay a weed barrier fabric to help control weeds in the flower bed.
4. Add a layer of sand on top of the weed barrier fabric and spread it out evenly.
5. Lay each brick in the pattern you have chosen, being sure to keep the bricks flush with one another.
6. Fill any gaps between the bricks with more sand and tamp it down to ensure they stay in place.
7. Water the flower bed thoroughly and add your chosen flowers or plants.