How to draw helical staircase in 2d?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Draw the starting point and the centre of the staircase.
2. Draw a spiral line from the centre, around the starting point.
3. Measure the distance for each step and draw a straight line from the end of the previous spiral line to the next step.
4. Continue this process until you reach the desired number of steps.
5. Adjust the lines so they all meet at the same points in a circular motion.
6. Draw the handrail at the side of the staircase.