How to draw isometric piping in autocad?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Select the ‘Isoplane’ icon in the status bar at the bottom of the Autocad interface.
2. Click on the ‘Isometric’ button to switch to the isometric view.
3. Choose a line type, line weight, and color for your piping.
4. Draw your piping by clicking and dragging the cursor to create lines. You can also use the ‘Line’ tool to draw straight lines.
5. To rotate the view of your piping, press the spacebar and move the mouse in the direction you want to rotate.
6. To delete any unnecessary lines, click on the line and press the ‘Delete’ key.
7. When you have finished drawing the piping, press the ‘Escape’ key to exit the Isoplane mode.