How to draw stairs in autocad 2020?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
The process for drawing stairs in AutoCAD 2020 is quite simple:
1. Start a new drawing in AutoCAD and set your units to feet.
2. Select the “Stair and Railing” tool from the Home ribbon tab.
3. You will now be able to see the Stair and Railing command menu on the left side of the drawing area. Select the type of stairs you want to draw from the options available.
4. Enter the desired dimensions for the stairs and press enter. AutoCAD will automatically generate the stairs for you.
5. Once the stairs are created, you can modify any part of it by using the grips at the different points of the stairs.
6. Finally, you can add a railing along the stairs by choosing the railing option from the Stair and Railing command menu.