How to fill gaps with white cement?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1) Prepare the surface: Ensure that the area you are filling is clean and dry. It should also be free of any dust, dirt, or other debris.
2) Apply a bonding agent: For best results, apply a bonding agent directly to the surface before applying white cement. This will help the cement adhere better to the surface.
3) Mix the cement: Mix the white cement with water according to the instructions on the package.
4) Fill in the gaps: Using a trowel or other suitable tool, fill in the gaps with the white cement. Make sure to press the cement firmly into the surface to ensure a strong bond.
5) Let the cement dry: Allow the white cement to dry completely before adding any additional layers or coating. This may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on humidity and temperature.