How to fill white cement between tiles?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Start by making sure the surface is clean and free of debris.
2. Use a notched trowel to apply a thin layer of white tile adhesive or mortar to the surface where the tiles will be installed.
3. Lay the tiles in the desired pattern and press them firmly into the adhesive.
4. If needed, use a rubber grout float to make sure that each tile is level with the surrounding tiles.
5. Use a caulk gun to dispense white grout into the gaps between the tiles.
6. Use a damp sponge to wipe away any excess grout.
7. Allow the grout to dry fully before walking on the tiles.