How to hang a ceiling light with a chain?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Turn off the power to the light fixture at the breaker box.
2. Connect one side of the light fixture’s chain to the mounting bracket.
3. Secure the other side of the chain to the mounting bracket.
4. Attach the canopy to the electric box with mounting brackets or screws.
5. Hang the hanging light fixture from the electric box or ceiling, using the chain.
6. Secure the top end of the chain to the electric box or ceiling.
7. Re-connect the power and make sure the light switch is in the off position.
8. Test the light by turning on the switch.
9. Adjust the light angle by loosening the