How to install fibre optic ceiling lights?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Turn off the electricity in the room where you’re installing the lights.
2. Check your local building codes to ensure you are complying with building regulations.
3. Measure the area where you are going to install the lights and cut out a hole, or holes, in the ceiling large enough to fit the light fixture.
4. Connect the wiring, mounting the box and attaching the ground wire.
5. Place the light in the cutout and secure it in place with mounting clips.
6. Connect the fibre optic cable to the light’s power unit.
7. Mount and secure the power unit to the wall.
8. Test the lights to make sure they are working properly.
9. Replace the switch or dimmer control, if applicable.
10. Turn on the electricity and enjoy your new fibre optic ceiling lights.