How to install vray in 3ds max?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Download and install the V-Ray Standalone Installer from Chaos Group’s website.
2. Launch 3ds Max, and in the menu bar, open Customize > Manage Plug-Ins.
3. In the Plug-In Manager window, select the Choose Plug-Ins button.
4. Locate the V-Ray Standalone Installer in the Plug-In Manager and select it.
5. Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
6. Once the installation is complete, restart 3ds Max.
7. When 3ds Max loads up, you should now see V-Ray added under the Render dropdown menu.