How to keep pets safe in an earthquake?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Secure objects that could potentially fall on your pet and create hiding spots for them in secure, low-lying places like under tables or beds.
2. Make sure that your pet has proper identification tags and is microchipped in case you get separated.
3. Have an evacuation plan for you and your pet. Make sure to include pet supplies (leash, food, water, etc.)
4. Try to stay calm so your pet can remain calm.
5. Educate yourself and your pet on what to do in an earthquake. Practice and create drills with your pet so they know how to respond.