How to level low spots on a concrete patio?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Begin by cleaning off the entire concrete surface with a broom and a pressure washer.
2. Fill any low spots in the concrete with a cement patching compound designed for use on concrete patios.
3. Use a trowel to smooth out the surface of the cement patching compound and create a level surface.
4. Allow the patching compound to dry for 24 hours, then repeat the process in any other areas that are still low.
5. Once the patched areas are dry and level, use a concrete grinder to finish the surface and create an even, uniform surface.
6. Seal the concrete patio with a high-quality waterproof sealant to protect against damage from water and weather.