How to make a plywood waterproof?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Prepare the plywood by cleaning it with a degreasing cleaner or sandpaper.
2. Apply a waterproofing sealant to the plywood. Make sure to get into all of the cracks and crevices.
3. Allow the sealant to dry for the time recommended by the manufacturer.
4. Apply a second coat of sealant, if desired.
5. Allow the second coat to dry before using or exposing the plywood.