How to make bed with plywood?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Using a circular saw or jigsaw, cut your plywood into the size of your bed frame.
2. Gently sand the edges to make them smooth.
3. Using screws and adhesive, attach the plywood to the bed frame.
4. Use a foam pad to cover the plywood for comfort.
5. Place the mattress on top of the plywood and foam pad.
6. Add decorative pillows and blankets to complete your bed.