How to make bookshelf from plywood?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Gather your materials. You’ll need plywood for the shelves, screws, and wood glue. A saw may also be needed to cut the wood, depending on the size and shape of the bookcase you’re making.
2. Measure the dimensions of your bookcase and mark the plywood where you will need to cut.
3. Cut the plywood according to the measurements with a saw.
4. Secure the pieces of the plywood together with wood glue and screws.
5. Paint or stain the plywood as desired.
6. Once dry, mount the bookcase onto the wall and attach the shelves to the frame.
7. Place books on the shelves and enjoy your new bookshelf!