How to make cement pot at home?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
To make a cement pot at home, you will need the following materials:
4. A bucket
5. A mold or form
6. Paint or sealant (optional)
Follow these steps:
1. Mix the cement, sand, and water in the bucket, using a ratio of 2 parts cement to 1 part sand. Add enough water to make the mixture malleable and easy to work with.
2. Place the form in an area that can be easily accessed and cleaned later.
3. Scoop the cement mixture into the form and spread it evenly.
4. Use a trowel to smooth the surface.
5. Allow the pot to dry for at least 24 hours before removing the form.
6. Once the form is removed, you can paint or seal the pot if desired.