How to make earthquake alarm?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Gather your materials. You will need a soldering iron, solder, an Arduino Uno board, a vibration/acceleration sensor, and a 9V battery.
2. Connect the components. Start by connecting the 9V battery to the Arduino board. Then solder the vibration/acceleration sensor to the Arduino board.
3. Program the Arduino. Using the Arduino programming language, write a code that will detect when the vibration/acceleration sensor registers a large enough signal that would indicate an earthquake.
4. Connect the output. Now connect the Arduino’s output to an alarm, such as a buzzer or light.
5. Test your alarm. Finally, test the alarm by shaking the sensor, or simulating an earthquake by playing a recording of an earthquake sound. If it works correctly and sets off the alarm, you’re all done!