How to make havan kund with bricks?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Gather the necessary materials, including clay bricks and mortar.
2. Decide on a size and shape for your havan kund and lay out the bricks in the desired configuration.
3. Use the mortar to fill in the gaps between the bricks and secure them together.
4. Build the walls of the kund up to the desired height.
5. Use the mortar to create a lip around the top edge of the kund, forming the opening.
6. Use the mortar to create a floor inside the kund, if desired.
7. Smooth the surface of the havan kund with a wet sponge.
8. Allow the havan kund to dry completely before using it.