How to make hen house with bricks?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Gather the materials you will need: bricks, mortar, a hammer, and a trowel.
2. Measure and mark the area where you will build the hen house.
3. Lay out the bricks to form the walls of the hen house.
4. Use the mortar to bond the bricks together.
5. Smooth the mortar between the bricks with a trowel.
6. Allow the mortar to dry completely.
7. Install a sloped roof using the same process as the walls.
8. Install any desired features such as doors, windows, or perches.
9. Put bedding inside the hen house for the hens to sleep on.
10. Finally, place your hens inside the hen house and enjoy!