How to make plywood box?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Gather your materials. You will need a sheet of plywood, a saw, a measuring tape, glue, clamps, and some screws.
2. Measure the size of the box you want to make on the plywood and mark it with a pencil.
3. Cut out the shape with the saw.
4. Put glue along the edges of the plywood and clamp them together.
5. Insert screws into the corners of the box to hold them in place and let the glue dry.
6. Sand down the edges of the box until it is smooth.
7. Paint or finish the box however you desire.