How to make plywood door?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Start by measuring the width and height of the door opening.
2. Cut two pieces of plywood to the correct size, making sure to leave about an inch on each side for the hinges.
3. Attach the hinges to the jamb (the trim around the door opening) and the back of the door.
4. Pre-drill holes in the door for the handle and lock.
5. Install the handle and lock, then hang the door in the opening.
6. Trim the edges of the plywood with a router or a jigsaw to create a clean edge.
7. Finish the door with paint or varnish.