How to make road cross section in autocad?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
You can make a road cross section in AutoCAD by following these steps:
1. Open the desired AutoCAD file.
2. Draw a vertical line representing the center of the road.
3. Add two more lines to represent the shoulders on either side of the road.
4. Using the Offset command, draw a series of straight lines that represent the various lanes of the road.
5. Draw curved lines on top of the straight lines to indicate the changes in elevation or curvature of the road.
6. Finally, use the Polyline tool to draw a continuous line that represents the total width of the road.