How to manually turn on irrigation valve?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Locate the irrigation valve circuit on the control box.
2. Turn off power to the system by switching the breaker off or disconnecting the power from the irrigation system.
3. Turn the manual override switch, if available, to the “On” position.
4. Open the manual bleed valve, sometimes referred to as a manual drain valve, to remove any trapped pressure.
5. Reconnect the power to the system by switching the breaker on or reconnecting the power source.
6. Check that the irrigation valve is receiving power by resetting the timer and checking for electrical current.
7. Adjust the valve to the desired setting.
8. Close the manual bleed valve and check for any leaks.
9. Make sure the valve is secure before operating the irrigation system.