How to mop a floor?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Vacuum the floor to remove any dirt and debris.
2. Fill a bucket with warm water and a cleaning solution that is safe for your floor material (e.g., hardwood, laminate, vinyl, or tile).
3. Dip a mop into the water, wring it out until it is damp, but not dripping wet.
4. Begin to mop the floor in wide strokes, working from one side of the room to the other.
5. Rinse the mop regularly by dipping it into the bucket and wringing it out.
6. Once the entire floor is mopped, use a dry mop or a clean cloth to wipe away any excess liquid.
7. Vacuum the floor once more to remove any dirt and cleaning solution residue.