How to paint a ceiling without streaks?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Choose a paint roller that is the appropriate size for your ceiling.
2. Pour a small amount of paint into a tray and use the roller to evenly coat it.
3. Begin in one corner of the ceiling and roll with an even, back-and-forth motion.
4. Use a brush to cut in around the edges to ensure there are no visible lines.
5. After the first coat is complete, wait for it to dry before applying a second coat.
6. To ensure a streak-free finish, use light pressure while rolling and keep a wet edge when starting and stopping.