How to paint concrete patio around pool?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Start by cleaning the area thoroughly to remove dirt and debris.
2. Patch any cracks or divots in the concrete.
3. Apply a primer to the entire surface.
4. Paint the surface with a high-quality exterior paint.
5. Apply a second coat of paint if desired.
6. Seal the painted surface with a clear sealer for added protection.