How to paint plywood in india?
Get Access to:
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. Clean the plywood surface with a vacuum cleaner or wipe it down with a rag and mineral spirits.
2. Sand the plywood surface with medium-grit sandpaper to remove any existing paint, dirt, or debris.
3. Apply a primer to the plywood surface using a foam roller.
4. Once the primer has dried, apply a coat of oil-based paint using a brush or roller.
5. Allow the paint to dry completely before applying a second coat.
6. Finish the plywood surface with a layer of clear sealant or varnish for protection.